tomHRM implementation in Mercedes-Benz
Our solution has been recognized by Mercedes-Benz Poland and has become the platform of choice for training management, conducting surveys and training costs reporting in this company.
The solution was implemented across the whole dealer network of the company and for all employees.
The goal of HR platform implementation was to provide an efficient and scalable tool with a wide range of features, user-friendly interface, and well-thought-out solutions for the management of a high volume of training and attendees. Moreover, tomHRM automates communication with attendees to a large extent, reducing the cost of everyday tasks.
tomHRM & Mercedes-Benz
- Not enough efficiency of the previous solution
- Too much workload related to everyday training management and attendee assistance tasks
- Lack of support and further platform development
tomHRM implementation benefits
- Efficient and scalable solution in the SaaS model
- Constant platform development
- Comprehensive support before and after implementation
tomHRM modules implemented
- Training management
- Surveys & quizzes
Scope of work
- System implementation
- Data migration
- Onboarding for over 100 employees
- 3-months post-implementation support
The implementation of the tomHRM platform was the beginning of a fruitful collaboration with Mercedes-Benz.