The administrator of your personal data is ENNOVA Spółka Jawna (hereinafter “ENNOVA”) with its registered office in Elbląg, address: ul. Sadowa 7/13, Poland, entered into the register of the National Court Register by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000282777, NIP 5782976225. In addition, under applicable law, the controllers of your data as part of individual Services may also be Trusted Partners .
Purpose of data processing
ENNOVA processes personal data collected via the website available at the following addresses: tomhrm.com, tomhrm.pl and the tomhrm.app web application (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”)
The data is processed for the purposes of:
1) Processing the submitted inquiry in the contact form and/or communication with an ENNOVA employee regarding the Website as part of the implemented on the Website.
2) For marketing purposes of the tomHRM service provided by ENNOVA, if you have given your separate consent.
3) Implementation of the Internet application sharing service at the address tomhrm.app and informing by e-mail about changes and new functions in the application.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in establishing and maintaining business relations with clients who act through their representatives and proxies, including the correct determination of the amount of fees payable by clients for using our services , on conducting debt collection under the Agreements and on pursuing or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or other state authorities related to the conclusion and performance of Agreements; (2) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on ENNOVA (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), contained in the provisions of the tax law (including the Act of August 29, 1997 – Tax Ordinance) and in the provisions on keeping books accounting (including the Act of September 29, 1994 on accounting).
Types of data processed
In order to enable ENNOVA to provide information about services, advice and factual knowledge, the user provides it with various types of information.
This applies to any information that you send to us through our Service through various communication channels, including web forms, chat, e-mail correspondence and any other information publicly available on the Internet that identifies you, including:
- first name and last name
- e-mail adress
- Phone number
- company name
Due to the long period of purchasing decisions of our customers, the data will be stored for 2 years.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data are ENNOVA employees and subcontractors authorized to process personal data, entities related by capital to ENNOVA, selected and authorized to process personal data ENNOVA partners:
- Amazon, Luxemburg – Hosting and Backup
- OVH S.A., Poland – Hosting
- UserEngage Sp. z o.o., Poland – chat
- Google Ireland Limited, Ireland – Hosting and Backup, Google Calendar for Appointments, Google Adwords Services, Google Analytics, Tag manager
- Microsoft, Ireland – Online Appointment Calendar Service, Microsoft Ads
- Calendly – An online calendar service for making appointments online
- Braintree Payment Services (Paypal Sàrl et Cie, SCA, a limited liability partnership registered), Luxembourg – Payment operator, in the case of
- Chargebee Inc. USA – billing system, in the case of customers paying or setting up a test account
- Sendgrid Denver, Colorado, USA – mailing system
- Slack – notifications
- Pipedrive – CRM
- Salesmate – CRM
Your Personal Data may also be processed by entities outside the European Union. An appropriate level of protection of the processed data, including through the use of appropriate safeguards, is ensured by the participation of this entity in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by an executive decision of the European Commission as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of privacy.
Age of Consent
Your personal data are processed on a voluntary basis and will be processed only as long as they are necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes or until you express an effective objection to their processing or withdraw your consent. The period of personal data processing may be extended each time by a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary for the pursuit of possible claims or defense against such claims. The data of anonymous users will be stored for 365 days, while the data of verified users will be stored for a period of 2 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which consent was given to the processing of personal data.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by ENNOVA, you are entitled to:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten),
- the right to withdraw consent in the event that ENNOVA will process your personal data based on consent, at any time and in any way, without affecting the legality of the processing processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
In order to better understand your expectations and prepare an appropriate offer, we use the “cookies” mechanism. This is information that our server saves on your computer’s hard drive, thanks to which you will be “recognized” every time you connect to the website. The “cookies” system does not interfere with the operation of your computer and can be turned off, however, it should be remembered that “cookies” make it easier to navigate the website. “Cookies” do not store personal data.
On our websites and applications, we use Internet tags such as cookies or local storage files to collect and process personal data in order to personalize content and advertisements and to analyze traffic on websites, applications and the Internet. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your end device (i.e. your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), which the browser sends to the server each time you enter the website from this device, while you visit websites on the Internet.
You can authorize, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options. For the most popular browsers, you can use the advice available at the links below:
Please be advised that disabling the cookie may make it difficult to navigate the website or provide the services offered on the website.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and ENNOVA. On the basis of log files, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying features of website visitors.
In accordance with the accepted practice in most websites, we store HTTP/HTTPS queries directed to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses.
We also know:
• request arrival time,
• response time,
• name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP/S protocol,
• information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP/S transaction,
• URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the page tomhrm.com or tomhrm.app was accessed via a link,
• information about the user’s browser and screen resolution. These data are not associated with specific people browsing the tomhrm.com, tomhrm.app pages with reservations.
Wishing to provide the highest standard of information, you can contact us via the contact form.
Content last updated: July 12, 2023